Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Touching Smoke Review


Synopsis from Goodreads.com:

Secrets...

Fallon has one. She doesn’t know it, but it will kill her... if she’s caught.

Love...

Isaiah. Her soul mate. Made especially for her. Created especially for her. Designed to be everything she would ever need. But loving him will destroy her.

Betrayal...

Willing to die for her, kill for her, Isaiah must first save her from the monster chasing them — the man that had created them to annihilate the world.

What would you risk for love?


My thoughts:

A surprisingly great read.  This book has been hanging in my bookshelf for quite awhile.  I was hesitant to read it because it sounded so different.  The author captures the imagination of her readers through her wonderful descriptions.  It was like watching a movie when I was reading this book because the author's descriptions are so vivid. Throughout the book, the action just keeps on going making it such a page turner.  I love the heroine.  All her thoughts as described by the author made me really feel what she's feeling and made me experience the world the she's living.  The story line is so different from what I've read before but it is refreshing in a way.  It has a good mixture of drama, romance, action, suspense, and humor.  Looking forward to the next installment.

My rating for this book is......


Rating: 5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment